Do you have an aero booking on hold? You can pay for this booking on an ATM machine, using your interswitch verve and MasterCards. The steps below would direct you:
1. Insert your Debit card, enter your pin and continue.
2. Select ‘Quickteller’, if that is not displayed on the screen, select ‘Pay bills’
3. Then you select the type of account (either current or savings)
4. On the next page, select the Aero payment option, if that is unavailable, select ‘others’
5. If you selected ‘others’ in step 4 above, step 5 would request for our payment code; enter 215161. However if you selected the aero payment option, it takes you straight to step 6.
6. Your ATM reference code would be requested, for example 261201232026. Your ATM reference code is shown on the last page when you book your flight on hold. If you aren’t certain what your reference code is; it’s a simple logic. The 26 alphabets are numbered 1-26. (i.e A-Z = 1-26) Illustration: ZRDGBA = 261804070201 Z==26, R=18, D=04, G=07, B=02, A=01
7. Your details should come up on the screen: Reference, Name, Flight time and amount, etc. Select PAY AMOUNT DUE
8. Your Payment is complete. ‘Please Take your receipt‘