You can book your flights by sending just two SMS to the short code 32122. Below explains how it works;
First SMS: Aero (space) origin (space) destination (space) date
Example 1: Aero Lagos Calabar 29 April
Example 2: Aero Abuja Port h 30 April
Example 3 Aero Port h Lagos 1 May
After sending the text in this format (it should be in the format above), you would get a reply showing an itemized list of flights on the routes you’ve selected.
Illustration: The SMS you’ll receive looks like this
LOS to PHC on 24APR
ROW TIME NGN
1 0700 12727
2 1045 14280
3 1215 12727
4 1315 13280
Then you reply with your name in the format below:
Second SMS: Aero (space) row 1 (space) firstname (space) lastname
Example: Aero 1 Cyril Ossai
The number 1 above shows you have selected the 1st flight on the list of flights in the SMS you received. Number 2 would be used if u wish to select the 2nd flight, etc.
After the second SMS you would get another reply showing your reference code and amount to be paid. Now your booking has successfully been placed on hold.
You can pay for this booking:
· At any of the designated banks, e.g Diamondbank, Firstbank, Ecobank, UBA etc.
· Or with your ATMcards powered by Interswitch using an ATMachine.
· Or with your ATMcards by going to http://www.quickteller.com
· Or with your ATMcards by going to http://m.quickteller.com on your mobile smart Phones.
· Or with the U-mo mobile money.